Royal Crystal Airways handles transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer – UI / UX
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job:
- Our tech team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the RCA, RCT, and RoyalTrip website and all our Mobile Apps. We are looking for frontend engineers that combine UI/UX with a passion for building highly scalable systems serving millions of users. RCA projects will require close collaboration with other teams and vendors working closely with creative and product designers, other engineers, and stakeholders.
- These projects may occur simultaneously, so you must be able to juggle multiple concurrent initiatives. We will also expect you to champion sound frontend standards to engineers, designers, and management.
- RCA is moving at a breakneck pace and is always evolving. Being adaptable to change is a necessity, and so is having a great attitude.
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces pairing, healthy discussions, and supports each other in their goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new and emerging technologies, determining how they will integrate into the current and evolving infrastructure
- Unblock, support, and effectively communicate cross-functionally to achieve results
- Help define the team roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Go home knowing that your work today is meaningfully improving the lives of every RoyalTrip driver and rider.
- Must have 4+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Experience working with NodeJS and Express applications
- Experience working with design systems (e.g., Bootstrap, Salesforce Lightning, GitHub Primer)
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product and Design
- Good understanding of web performance and how browsers and DOM work.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.