Royal Oaks is a family-owned and operated Events Rentals and Management Company located in the heart of Lagos. Currently, our services are concentrated in the South-West Region of Nigeria. However, we can efficaciously handle any client needs nationwide. In the not-so-distant future, we will be spreading our operations’ tentacles to other parts of West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Analyse and review budgets and expenditures for the business
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Manage Taxes.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems for the company
- Hold weekly meetings with the MD
- Manage the finances of the event rental business and event centre
- Determine payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and processes monthly payrolls
- Confirm payments details of orders made and pass on the information to the appropriate unit.( develop a relationship with the bank on getting speedy information on payments from clients)
- Manage the bank alerts on clients payments and revert it to CRO promptly
- Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors, and clients
- Prepare and review budgets, revenue, expenses, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- B.Sc, HND with ICAN certification, with about 3 – 5 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and Cover Letters to: [email protected] for the attention of the “HR Manager”.
Application Deadline 18th September, 2018.
Note: Please no phone calls.