RS Consulting LLC, is a business optimization consulting firm founded by distinct professionals/ entrepreneurs that has vast knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship schemes, human resource management, business research techniques, strategic financial services, ICT and web services. We put our clients first and we want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TeleSales Agent
Job Code: TSA3T91
Job type: Full time
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Minimum of OND in any accredited Nigeria institution
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Must be a female not more than 26 years of age by September 2018
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the job position as subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.