Posted on :
25 Jun, 2012
25 Jun, 2012
At RS Hunter, we are committed to workforce development within the business. This is because we recognise that for an organisation to become valuable, it is the people that create value and nurture its growth. We therefore nurture your workforce, We are recruiting Sales Force Excellence Manager
The Sales Force Excellence Manager will be required to:
• To be the expert in Sales methodology and coaching enhancement and define the improvement opportunities to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the Field Force.
• Support the accounting function of the affiliate and maintain all records and registers.
• Train and support the field force in the usage of ETMS modules as a territory management tool with a clear methodology for customer profiling and call objective setting.
• Ensure that the necessary tools to support ETMS usage are available for sales team by working closely with IS.
• Implement monitoring tools to analyze the performance of the field force (KPI) (OPTIMA) through weekly and monthly reports with challenging and constructive comments on areas on improvement.
• Create and maintain the customer database in close collaboration with the sales teams.
• Participate in the analysis of the targeting methodology, propose and follow up on the implementation with regular updates.
• Develop relevant dashboards for monitoring sales force performance (Optima KPIs, CPA, Coaching, Activity Reports ….)
• Work in co-operation with the business support department and HR on arranging training programs (Selling skills, product, etc) as per needs of the sales team.
• Participate actively in the Motivation programs for the field force (incentive scheme and challenges)
• Participate in setting clear methodology for objectives setting per line and monitoring of consolidate Sales versus target per MR, DSM and CM.
• Assist in ensuring that the sales out boards are updated as per monthly deadlines and communicated to the relevant persons with analytical comments
We are seeking candidates with the following Qualifications:
• 1st Degree with a Science Background
• Good track record of experience and performance in sales and marketing.
• Good Computer skills
• Analytic skills
• Ability to work with a sense of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive data.
• Planning & Organizational skills
• Market Orientation
• Good resource management & project management skills
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to [email protected] indicating the position applied for