Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) – We are an Agro-Allied Company operating in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
- To ensure a proper stock management with technical tools for stock optimization
- To ensure strict application of standard rules on safety of goods and personnel
- To ensure proper recording, placement and movement of goods/materials at all times
- To ensure a proper preparation of the annual stock inventory for a smooth stock counting
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Purchasing/Supply
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Ability to establish priorities; coordinate activities of subordinates and delegate responsibilities, where appropriate.
- Ability to inspire, guide and lead others in the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skill.
- A good communication skill.
- Time management skill.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (in MS word saved in their name) to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.