Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria.
We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles. Ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil and lubricants.
- Drive authorized passenger to meetings and functions in and around Lagos
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook
- Submit all purchase receipts and ensure that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
- Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing communication system
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers and destinations
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicle in your care.
- Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles
- A valid driving license
- Excellent driving skills
- Above 5 years’ experience as an executive driver
- Basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of local city roads, and main roads of the country
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance and punctuality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Note: Applicants should reside around Yaba and Omole phase 2 and its environs.