Rural Homes Limited is an incorporated property development firm specialized in private, public and commercial projects. We are particularly focused on property improvements and development of private residences, housing estates, commercial structures and infrastructure. With Over 20 years of experience in the real estate sector, Rural Homes Limited has an immense reserve of experience and resources, affording it the financial, technical and administrative ability needed to effectively plan, develop and manage landed properties.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Reports to Head of department
Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- The Architecture department plans, designs and oversees the construction of buildings and spaces in and around them for Rural Homes Ltd. S/he is responsible for new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- Providing site layout and conceptual designs
- Produce detailed working drawings for construction use.
- Compile project designs specifications
- Ensure that all designs are well presented and organized.
- Manage and review all Rural Homes Limited project designs
- Regular visits to project site and proposed site locations
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Other tasks, as appropriate and to be determined by Architectural, Head.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years post NYSC experience in related field.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Attach a portfolio of executed and proposed design.
- Must be good with 2D drafting and familiar with any 3D software.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th February, 2021.
Note: Candidates should upload their CV and Cover letter in one Microsoft word document.