Rydal Mews provides bespoke Real Estate solutions to individuals and corporate organizations with a goal to enable and facilitate maximum returns on Real Estate investments.
We offer Marketing, Sales, Property Management and Facility Management as well as Real Estate Consultancy services to our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- The Facility Manager is responsible for maintaining the condition and sale/leasing value of residential, commercial or industrial propertiesand primarily concerned with the day-to-day upkeep of a property’s facilities and utilities.
- Conduct regular facilities inspections (bi-annual, pre-vacation and post-vacation) and document reports
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment by artisans and vendors within set timelines and deadlines
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Regularly review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Draw up budgets for repair/maintenance/refurbishment of facilities based on quotes
- Work with Company Accountant to monitor expenses and payments
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes in the repair and maintenance of facilities
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2021.