RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- IT business analyst strives to meet the information technology business needs by accessing business models and integrating them with technology.
- As there is advancement in technology and boom in computerization, RyteGate is in requirement of talented and knowledgeable IT business analysts.
- If you are looking for a career in IT business analysis and have the level of skill set and competencies required for this position then this position is open for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and documenting functional specification requirements such as GUI (Graphical User Interface) designs, and input and output device requirements
- Acting as an interface between the clients, development team and the development support team
- Executing test scenarios and test scripts and making necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements Gather intelligence from corporate executives and middle managers about needs and future growth
- Partner with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
- Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
- Skills and Competencies Required by an IT Business Analyst
- Effective project management skills and ability to resolve critical problems
- Should be proficient in various programming technologies coupled with expertise in hardware and networking technologies
- Ability to document complex business processes and handle all types of client requests
- Sound analytical skills, mathematical skills and ability to solve critical problems
- Ability to interpret and collate relevant data
- Ability to work under extensive pressure and deliver efficient results on time.
- Providing developmental suggestions to the company and improving operational efficiency of the company by helping in the development process
- Collecting requirements for the project business, analyzing them and guiding the developmental team in optimizing their work
- Assisting at various levels of project and helping in task analysis
- Evaluating the data collected by project development team and preparing hardware and software requirement specifications understanding these details
- Documenting the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
Minimum Qualification Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering or related courses
- Master’s Degree in Business Administrations/Information Technology or related courses
- PMP Certified is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.