Sabi is Africa’s leading provider of enabling infrastructure powering the distribution of goods and services. Our platform enables and empowers a broad ecosystem of users, allowing merchants, importers, exporters, distributors, and manufacturers to expand their capabilities and grow their businesses using Sabi’s technology rails. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communication Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- As the Corporate Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing effective communication strategies that promote the Sabi’s image, reputation, and brand.
- The role will be responsible for creating and executing external communication plans, media relations, crisis management, and other communication initiatives.
- You will constantly be creating informative content, press releases, articles, and looking out for media opportunities to share our Sabi’s brand, stories, and events.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, articles and related public relations materials that will best shapes Sabi’s impact and public perception.
- Develop and execute communication strategies that align with Sabi’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with media outlets and respond to press inquiries.
- Plan and execute crisis communication strategies to minimize negative impact on the company’s reputation.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage of Sabi and provide regular reports on media activity.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices in corporate communications and make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- Work within the marketing teams to generate new ideas and strategies that are consistent with the overall business goals.
- Be involved in planning and managing the design, content, and production of all marketing materials in Sabi.
- Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging across all communication channels.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or relevant field.
- 4-6 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in media relations and crisis communication management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using communication tools and technologies.
- Motivated by the mission of Sabi
- Pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself.
- Rapid Career Growth
- Annual Training Budget
- Robust Health Coverage, including
- Optical Cover, and
- Dental Cover
- Wellness Programs, including
- Free Gym Cover
- Free Spa Cover
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Flexible Working
- Opportunity to work in other global offices
- Life Cover
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Days
- Fully-funded Team Bonding Activities.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online