SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Administrator – Sagamu Plant
Reference Number: ABI075
- Career opportunity exist for a highly skilled and result driven People Administrator in our Sagamu plant, reporting directly to the People Manager, Sagamu.
- The successful candidate will support the implementation of People practices in the plant to meet business needs.
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Provide support with the People Administrative processes in the plant.
- Provide Administrative support for the recruitment process.
- Compile all payroll inputs in the plant monthly.
- Support in the management of the Headcount process
- Support with Employee engagement initiatives in the plant.
- Assist with adhoc projects and analysis to support the People function.
- Support in the management of the JML process in the plant.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role.
- Membership of CIPM, CIPD, HRCI or SHRM would be an added advantage.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to analyse information and make recommendations for decision making
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date