SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Technician – Electrical
Reference Number: SAB-185
- The Shift Technician- Electrical will maintain shift records, repair and optimize machines and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards and provide support to the repair/maintenance of plant equipment and will report to the engineering manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, repair and optimize machine and associated devices
- Provide technical process capability
- Monitor performance
- Plan and prepare the Job
- Work in teams
- Facilitate problem solving
- Minimum of OND in Electrical engineering.
- Sound maintenance practice
- Communication skills ( Written & Oral)
- Familiarity with maintenance systems e.g. PLC,COSWIN
- PLC (Programmable Logical Control) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in similar field preferably in fast moving consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Analytical problem solver
- Good leadership potential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply