SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewery Operations Performance Planning Manager
Reference Number: IB001
Work Level: Management
- The Brewery Operations Performance Planning Manager has full responsibility for planning, reporting and control cycle of Supply Brewery budgets (Variable Industrial Costs (VIC), Fixed Industrial Costs (FIC)) on a monthly, quarterly and year end base for the Brewery plants in both Nigeria and Ghana located in Ilesa, Sagamu, Portharcourt, Onitsha and Accra Breweries in Ghana.
Amongst other duties, the Brewery Operations Performance Planning Manager will be responsible for the:
- Validation of Transfer prices where applicable
- Consolidation and completion of the monthly budgets/Latest Estimates (LE) and submission to the zone Performance Planning Management team
- Development of existing systems and reporting tools
- Finance contact person for the BOP Director West Africa
- Line management of all Plant Performance Planning Managers within the countries’ jurisdiction
- Reporting of monthly performance across key financial metrics across West Africa
- Special analyses and involvement in various projects
The candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 3+ year University Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering or similar.
- MBA / CIMA / ACCA/ CPA/ICAN would be advantageous.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in finance; 2 + years’ experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Computer skills (MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Knowledge of general accounting and consolidation practices
- Project management, problem assessment and solving skills
- Working in an ERP environment like Syspro, SAP, Peach Tree, Sun Systems
- Working in a process-oriented organization
- Previous line management experience would be advantageous
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good knowledge of consolidation & reporting tools (Cognos, TM1, BI)
- Knowledge of ERP Systems SAP R/3 Module FI/CO, SAP BW
- Experience in management accounting and budgets
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply