SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Reference Number: SAB-490
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Junior
- Safely operate forklift to load full products from the warehouse into delivery truck
- Safely operate forklift to unload empty bottles from the delivery truck into the sorting bay
- Accurate loading of products into delivery truck in accordance with picking slip
- Ensure shipment and receipts are accurate and free of damage
- Wear proper PPE in work area at all time
- Report forklift fault to supervisor before taken to workshop for repair
- Ensure any accident or injury is promptly reported.
- Proper arrangement/stacking of empty bottles and full product in the warehouse
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintain forklift and a clean and orderly work area
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift
Requirements & Attributes
- Prior forklift operating experience is a must, with Forklift License
- Must be able to work overtime occasionally to meet operational deadlines
- Ability to work with a wide variety people with difference personalities and background
- Must be punctual and comply with shift schedule.
- Ability to read and interpret document such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Possess basic math skills – addition and subtraction
- Ability to work safely and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply