Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales and Marketing Executive
- Maintain focus on forecasted sales, historical trends, seasonality and operational objectives to achieve total firm profitability.
- Receive customer orders and ensure they are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research, and develop prospecting list based on the targeted industries.
- Develop relationships with the customers and be able to anticipate and forecast customer needs and requirements.
- Meet or exceed progressive sales quota.
- Develop and maintain customer profile base on CRM.
- Conduct outbound telephone and email campaign to introduce company services, products and set sales appointments
- Provide follow up and follow through on customer/potential customer calls and RFQs
- Prepare and submit sales reports on a daily and weekly basis to direct line manager.
- Gain and share with the sales staff knowledge of the competition and the services they provide.
- Keep abreast of developing trends within the Life and Fire safety industry.
- Work with the Sales Manager in developing a strong customer base for SCSP.
- Ensure the customer relationship with the company is further developed through quotes, anticipating needs, resolving concerns and complaints, and providing technical support.
- Ensure that all proposals and contracts are processed, and that any information required to complete client billing is given to finance in a timely manner.
- Maintain sales database of opportunities and track progress in the sales process.
- Develop and maintain database of competitive information.
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team.
- Must be 27 years and above
- A good degree in relevant discipline
- Highly proficient in the use of computer and CRM
- Must have good command of English language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th December, 2017.