Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Ensure effective and timely closing of financial records, analytical review, and variance analysis.
- Management of day-to-day operations and assignments of staff of Finance Department, plan and organize tasks, communicate goals, and schedule work.
- Manage the sourcing and application of funds including accounts receivable and payable, and cash handling functions.
- Financial analysis of SCSP operations including variance analysis, and make recommendations that will ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of Budgets, and cash flow forecasting.
- Inventory management and control of SCSP stores operations.
- Full ERP implementation.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Review of financial statements.
- Making management representation to external auditors during statutory audit exercise, including response to audit queries/management letter.
- Any other assigned tasks in respect to the achievement of company overall objectives.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Description and Requirement
- Responsible for the security, maintenance and services of all work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organisation.
- A good degree in engineering or administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th October, 2017.