IBAFON OIL LIMITED presently runs 31 million litre capacity Tank Farm at Ibru Jetty Complex, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria for the storage and marketing of select petroleum products. We operate service stations in Ibadan City, Oyo State and in Kaduna City, Kaduna State. Ibafon Oil Limited is recruiting
Job Title: Safety Manager – IOL/SM/2011
Applicant must possess an Engineering degree and other relevant certificates that will enable him to operate roundly in a petroleum products storage environment. Must have worked in a petroleum depot or related environment, managed safety situations, activities, improved and maintained safest work methods for upwards of seven (7) years.
The applicant is expected to:
- To ensure safest practices during depots’ installations anywhere on the continent.
- Carry out timely, checks of all safety equipment.
- Develop training programs and conduct in-house training of (safety) officers. Align safety practices to international standards and relate with relevant regulatory bodies like DPR. NPA. State Governments, etc. on safety issues and standards.
- Update structures and practices from time to time.
- Develop and implement safety procedures/policies to global standards
Method of Application
All applications must carry the code as indicated and should reach:
Ibafon Oil limited,
Ibru Port Complex,
Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Apapa
P.O. Box 7599,
Application Deadline: November 1, 2011