Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has re-imagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfill their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Director (West Africa)
- Sage Nigeria is looking for a Senior Sales Director to ensure that the company achieves its strategic objectives and to provide the necessary sales leadership and direction to all staff.
- To achieve the strategic growth for all the Sage products in the region.
- Accountable for the overall performance, delivering on the financial targets for the regional business including increasing revenue and probability, identifying new business opportunities and driving sales of the region including the day-to-day running and management thereof.
- Client relationship management by assisting in building and developing the alliance partner network in the region.
- Knowledge sharing and up skilling of the Sage colleagues.
- Management of colleagues; strategic guidance, support, advise, performance reviews
- Accurate financial reporting to head office within the required set deadlines.
- Maintain sound corporate governance as per the SAGE group and in country and supporting/associated legislation.
- Develop and execute the Sage sales business strategies within the region and ensure high synergy between local and global strategies and objectives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing plan to exceed set target revenues.
- Focus on near term revenue goals whilst also developing a focus on the long-term objectives, relationships and partnerships.
- Strategic planning and implementation of business processes and procedures to increase branch turnover and profit.
- Supporting the business development management team in developing new business development initiatives
- To keep abreast of current trends, economic conditions and growth opportunities as well as monitor and advise Sage management of competitive activities within the region.
- MBA / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to network and build strong relationships with key customers and partners at high level.
- Demonstrated experience in driving sales and business development
- Strong commercial background with experience in managing financial performance
- High levels of general commercial discipline, with a strong emphasis on cost control and efficiency
- Entrepreneurial insight – Seizes opportunities to increase current business or to expand into new markets
- Resilience – responds effectively to disappointment or rejection.
- Target and results driven with a history of attaining revenue and performance goals.
- 10 years’ General Sales Management experience in managing or leading a team
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Strong business understanding, combined with the ability to successfully articulate and position Sage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply