Sahara Power Group (SPG), a leading privately owned power company with business operations in the generation and distribution arms of the Nigerian power sector has recently launched its2018 Graduate Engineering Program.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 Graduate Engineering Programme
The program is focused on recruiting enthusiastic and talented individuals who are fresh out of the university with specialty in fields that include but not limited to;
- Electrical Engineers
- Control Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.)
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
- Maximum of 2 year Post-NYSC experience.
- Maximum age of 27 years old by December 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Report writing skills
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
- Basic Project Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018