Saint Tracy is a jewellery store which has been in existence since 2014. Our core product is the production and sales of bespoke engagement and wedding rings.
We have 1 Available slot for Sales associate in Calabar.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Spar Calabar Mall
The sales associates are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the brand. They are to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs. S/he must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange window displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
- Ensure that all pieces of jewelry are locked up in assigned storage palaces at the end of the day
- Provide daily sales reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Answer first line queries and complaints from customers.
- Report discrepancies and problems to the Business Manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balance sales registers with receipts.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Responsible for security around the shop shelf as well as looking out for fraudsters’ shoplifters etc.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Receiving and storing inventory.
- Keep a schedule of events / special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Living in Calabar town (MUST)
- HND or BSC in any related discipline preferably marketing, business and finance.
- 1-3 years experience in direct sales,
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
- Record of substantial achievement of territory quotas with knowledge of a CRM tool
Skills and Abilities
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a deep desire to work in the luxury retail industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative
- Work in the Spar shop in Calabar mall.
- Will be required to write reports daily
- Might be required to work overtime
- Working on weekends
How to Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Make the subject of email role applied for eg: Sales Associate
Salary is very competitive
Application closes: 9th March, 2018