Posted on :
28 Mar, 2011
Kenya Airways, The Pride of Africa is looking for ambitious high fliers with exceptional qualities to fill the under listed positions.
Job Title: Sales and Ticketing Supervisor
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT
To lead and motivate a sales/ticketing team that will provide excellent services to the customers so as to generate sales and revenue
KEY ACCOUNTABILTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
• To lead, guide and support sales and ticketing team to ensure quality service to clients.
• To validate and reconcile daily sales returns to account for both cash collected and documents.
• Handle and effect ticket endorsements to enhance customer relations and satisfaction.
• To Handle customer complaints (denied boarding, baggage e.t.c) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• To prepare and administer the shift/leave roster for optimal utilization of staff and resources.
• To uphold safety and security standards for the office to safeguard company resources.
• Team Player
• Good communication skills
• Excellent KQ product knowledge
• Ability to lead/guide and make decision High level integrity/accountability Pleasant personality/approachable Confident and well groomed
• Customer focused
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• University Graduate
• IATA (UFT AA Diploma / intermediate and advance airline fares and ticketing course
• 3 years airline experience in sales and ticketing
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are required to submit applications and curriculum vitae latest by 31st March 2011
The Country Manager
P.O. Box 50147
Ikoyi – Lagos