Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people to harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality-conscious products that are built to last for an outdoor campaigns, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements, or disaster relief. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Cashier, shall have the primary responsibility of handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for processing and receiving payments and issuing receipt.
- The cashier will be entrusted with the key responsibilities of complementing the customer shopping experience by evaluating the customer’s purchases, handling the customers’ payments for goods and services while making the process as enjoyable and least stressful as possible.
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and profit target.
- Collecting payments for products either in cash or credit.
- Maintain clean and tidy of the checkout stations and other equipment.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer
- Make deposit of cash received to the bank
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate record of inventory sent to the station.
- Resolving customers’ complaints.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Cross checking items presented for purchase by customers to see that they are in good condition.
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Have proper knowledge of all companies’ products and prices.
- Processing various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Computer Savvy
- Excellent knowledge of google suites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Proven experience as a cashier is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.