Sam-Waiz Educational Consult was born out of observed need to redefine education away from the usual/religious routine to a resourceful refining experience where minds are influenced for global relevance. Our services include – but are not limited to – professional training of teachers, recruitment of teachers for schools, after-school tutelage, career guidance and counseling, corrective session, creative writing, skill/vocational development, school upgrade, Special Educational Needs (SEN) support, Adult Literacy, ESL support, Communication Course, etc.
In our quest for a sustained redefined educational system that works, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Successful applicants would be expected to perform the following (but not limited to) duties:
- Plan, prepare and present educational contents in line with refined British/Nigerian curricula.
- Deliver lessons using educational gadgets
- Give a detailed report on the progress of each student
- Attend all school programmes without religious or sexist bias
- Assist with extracurricular activity and school events where necessary.
- Uphold discipline by example
- Uphold self in a manner that inspires excellence within and outside the school.
- And as time and chance would require.
- Conduct assessment for learning (rather than assessment of learning) and report to sectional heads
- Uphold child protection policy of international schools
- Apply various instructional tools in each lesson (bringing lessons alive and relevant to life)
Interested applicants are expected to possess a minimum of the following:
- 2-3 years of active post-NYSC teaching in secondary education.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably B.Ed) or PGDE in required subject areas is preferred.
- TRCN certificate
- Evidence of professional and personal development trainings.
- Passionate about students’ attainment.
- Must live in Abuja or be willing to move to Abuja at their expense.
- Have a mastery of working with young adults.
- Strong speaking and listening skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Information Technology(IT) in teaching-learning.
- Pride in being a teacher.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong motivational skills.
- N80,000 – N110,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with relevant credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th December, 2020.
Note: For more information, please call 07030226416