Sanddriana Travels is a world class, innovative and customer focused Travel Management Company. She was incorporated under the Companies Allied Matters Act 1990 in March 2011 (RC 940125). We have worked hard to cultivate an unmatched expertise in the travel industry, working with top airlines, hotel chains on a preferred basis to deliver premier service, value and customer satisfaction that is second to none.
Since 2011, the company has grown from a standing start to the point where it now enjoys enviable status in the travel industry. Despite our size and strength in the market place, we essentially remain a compact, tightly run, entrepreneurial company with an informal management style. Sanddriana Travels is immensely independent. Our remarkable success can be explained in part by our cast-iron policy of offering completely impartial, well-researched advice to travellers. We are committed to placing the interest of customers first, every time. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science / Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Salary: N50,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2021.