Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job ID: 226420BR
Functional Area: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
- Sets plans, priorities, and performance objectives for assigned key accounts, to be approved by the Head of Field Force; ensures cross-functional understanding of these plans with Channel Heads and other key functions.
- Runs or works on projects that develop KAM capability throughout NSO.
- Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to assigned associates.
- To inform local Clinical Safety and/or Medical department without delay of any adverse event information or any data on any Novartis products received
- To forward any complaint on products manufactured by or for Novartis by a third party to the local Quality Assurance unit. Ethics and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of dis-crimination and harassment.
- Allocates resources across key accounts to meet the plan.
- Acts as point of integration for services across the NSO portfolio in specific key accounts.
- Ensures achievement of the key account plans and delivery of the required financial results.
- Provides expert insight into the local healthcare system, legislation and their impact on key accounts.
- Builds and sustains long term professional partnerships with customers and key accounts that create appropriate mutual benefits.
- Ensures access and influence to key account and legislative decision-makers in an appropriate manner that serves Novartis’ legitimate interests.
- Performs and reports on competitive intelligence activities on key accounts.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration / Management or related field
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in Key Account Management position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply