Sankore is an investment and advisory firm that provides an array of wealth and fund management services to individuals and institutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Research
Job Opening ID: 113
Industry: Financial Services
- Coordinate and supervise the investment research team in delivering on all research tasks
- Organize the Investment Research team in providing research on industry trends and market dynamics
- Manage research support for all business units within the firm
- Responsible for grooming, training and mentoring senior and junior analysts in developing critical competencies needed for growing on the job for the purpose of growing the research database of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Finance related courses
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience leading an Investment Research team
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- 4+ years of practical experience of building and maintaining financial models
- Profound understanding of equity markets on a global level
- Deep understanding of fundamental financial analysis, financial modeling and strategy research
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in the ability to drive the team to deliver on tasks specific to report writing, revenue generation for the firm and in portfolio management of financial assets of investment management subsidiary.
- Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing financial instruments across different asset classes.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2020