Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Ref Id: R2486512
Locations: Gombe or Yola, Adamawa
Reports to: District Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential within defined territory, through implementing the company’s strategy and policies.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals.
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- B.Pharm in Pharmacy or BSc in Sciences with sales background.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Demand Manager
Ref Id: R2487117
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Head Supply Chain
Function: Supply Chain
- To implement company supply chain strategies ensuring effective support of sales team through efficient demand planning, plant logistics management and inter market coordination towards optimal supplies.
- To manage the demand planning of the affiliate through responsive forecasting process.
- To lead and manage the S & OP processes of the affiliate with the various functions of the business.
- To lead the import & clearing processes of the Nigeria business operations.
- To analyze data and monitor key supply chain performance indices, plan and execute improvement processes where required.
- To lead the inbound logistics coordination with various supplying plants and toll-manufacturing operations in Nigeria.
- To manage staff resource & 3rd party logistics partner operation upon agreed SLA’s [warehousing] & customs clearing processes according to changing needs of the Nigeria business model and portfolio.
- To drive the improvement of the affiliate SC processes through the key performance Indicators management.
- To support supply chain team and NGGH management in continuous supply chain process improvement projects with delivery of results within define timelines, qualitatively and within budget cost.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution preferably with background in Engineering, Sciences or Commercial courses.
- Possess minimum of three (3) years demonstrable working experience in similar position or organization.
- Have a working knowledge of key forecasting toolkits/ ERPs with advance level skill of functions and formulas in Microsoft excel.
- Have a working knowledge of the import/export process in Nigeria.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control/management systems with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possession of a relevant professional qualification and/or suitable background experience in Logistics/distributions management will be added advantage.
- Possess at least intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft office suite package, SAP experience will also be an advantage.
- Internal: Marketing, Key Accounts, finance, Regulatory & Supply chain coordinators.
- External: 3PL providers, Toll manufacturer, Sanofi plants in Europe, Asia & Africa.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply