Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Ref No: R2477467
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
- Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers)
- Provide high quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree with sales background.
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply