Sansvid – M International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Plateau-Jos, Lagos & Ijebu Ode, Sagamu – Ogun
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Corporate Sales Rep., attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organise trainings activities for the company.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills.
- Marketing Experience: 1-3 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
Very attractive Salary, Allowances(Weekly & Monthly), Commissions & Bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] Subject of the mail should be “DSA/Location”
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.