Posted on :
12 Aug, 2011
12 Aug, 2011
We are currently looking for a top talented Nigerian to join our Exploration and Production Team for all Engineering activities of the company.
The candidate shall be responsible and is expected to execute the following:
· Plan, co-ordinate and manage all engineering projects in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry relating to the following:
o Surface and subsea facilities.
o Conceptual design, FEED and detailed engineering design.
o Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and commissioning.
· Cordinate the preparation of Scope of Work and budget for projects.
· Manage the project execution activities to ensure they are implemented within budget and schedule.
· Design and execute tendering processes.
· Manage relationships with contractors.
· Supervise and provide leadership to Staff Engineers.
· Ensure that all data and reports related to Engineering activities are obtained and well kept.
· Ensure that all reports are prepared and submitted to all relevant authorities.
· B.Sc. (minimum of a 2nd class upper) in any Engineering discipline.
· Approximately 15 – 20 years relevant experience in Engineering Projects within the Oil and Gas industry
· Good knowledge of construction activities management, procurement, logistics and supply chain.
· Good knowledge of onshore/offshore production facilities and maintenance.
· Well organized and safety conscious.
· Good project management skills.
· Good leadership and supervisory skills.
· Good people management and relationship skills.
· Ability to speak French would be an advantage.
The Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Microsoft Word Format) as an attachment to [email protected] on or before Thursday 25thAugust 2011.