Saro Nigeria, with head-office in Lagos, has diversified commercial interests in Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Agro Commodities in Both Nigeria and West Africa. Our businesses are growing and we are recruiting fresh graduates to be part of the growth.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Agriculture)
THE GRADUATE TRAINEE SCHEME
The programme is designed to equip fresh graduates with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the strategic business units within our organization.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of BSC, Second Class Lower in Agricultural Science courses (Agric Science, Soil Scieice, Agronomy, Agric Extension and Agric Econs.)
- Must not be older than 26 years
- Must have NYSC certificate.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical, Interpersonal and Leadership skills are must, in addition to being self motivated.
- Successful candidates must be willing to live and work in remote/rural areas in any part of the country.
27th September, 2011
Method of Application
Interested & qualified should send electronically their brief profile (in excel format-see sample below) stating the position he/she is applying for as the subject of the email latest 27th Septmeber 2011
to: [email protected]
Create your CV/Resume with excel file putting the following parameters:
Surname, Firstname, DOB, M/F, Institution, Course, Qualification, Grade, Year of Graduation, GSM, E-Mail, Language Spoken
You can download below the sample already created in the excel, just change the parameters to reflect your details.