Posted on :
15 Oct, 2010
15 Oct, 2010
Saro, with head-office in Lagos, is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export industries in both Nigeria and Ghana. With sustained growth in our businesses we are recruiting brilliant minds for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
1. Sales & Procurement
Successful candidates will receive real-life and diverse training in either the Selling of our market leading brands in the Crop Protection and FMCG industries or in the Procurement of such cash crops like Cocoa and Sesame seed for the export market.
2. Quality Assurance & Production
Successful candidates will receive hand -on training in quality assurance and production
Successful candidates for our Agric Sustain ability Program will be trained in working with farmers outgrowers’ scheme in cultivating agric commodities through a proactive commitment to the environmental, social and economic health of target communities.
4. Finance/Risk & Compliance
Successful candidates will train in the Finance and Risk & Compliance units where they will learn the management of finance, accounts, corporate risk and internal compliance applying standard operating procedures and practices.
– Candidates for Sales & Procurement and Agric Sustain ability minimum of Bsc. Second Class Lower in any of the Agricultural Sciences
– Candidates for’ Quality Assurance & Production must have a minimum of B.Pharm Second Class Lower in Pharmacy.
– Candidates for Finance/Risk & Compliance must have a B.Sc. at a minimum of the Second Class Lower level in Accounting or any of the Social Sciences.
– Candidates for all the positions must not be older than 27 years and must have observed their NYSC.
– Candidates for all the positions must be fluent in the English language.
– In addition candidates for the sales & Procurement must be very fluent in Hausa and any other Nigerian Language.
– Driving skills is required for the Sales & Procurement position.
Method of Application
Interested & qualified applicants should send electronically their brief profile in excel format stating the position He/she is applying for as the subject of the email on/ before 20th October 2010 to [email protected]