Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Execution Monitoring and Planning Manager
- The position of the Strategy Execution Monitoring and Planning Manager is a management position within the Business Operation Group. The New Strategy Execution Monitoring and Planning Manager is charged with the overall responsibility of coordinating strategic planning, monitoring the execution of the strategy and synergies amongst the subsidiaries and providing framework for collating data for analysis for planning.
Strategy Execution Supervision:
- Develops and coordinates annual strategic planning process and corporate planning initiatives.
- Direct the yearly or Periodic Planning of All the Business Units.
- Conduct Organizational Reviews for Effective Monitoring and Evaluation of Implementation.
- Follow up on Outcomes of Reviews to ensure appropriate actions are take.
- Make recommendations on Opportunities and Threats that may be of interest to the Businesses and Units.
- Plan and coordinate strategy review sections in the company.
- Ensure Front Line Associates (FLA) have Plans; Goals, Wildly Important Goals, Lead Measures; Scorecard and Commitments consequential to the SBU Goals.
- Provide independent account of Strategy execution by the FLA.
- Report lapses from monitoring to appropriate authority for improvement.
- Clear Paths on Issues arising from Strategy Execution that may be affecting seamless execution.
- Strategy Planning Coordination
- Ensure thorough monitoring of the external environment for industry/market developments.
- Coordinate and oversees the overall review of business performance improvements, programs, and practices.
- Provides leadership with global and regional business scenarios and ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Validate assumptions and changes in the external environment.
SBUs Planning Support:
- Support subsidiaries and Units to distil the strategic objectives into key initiatives.
- Collate all the subsidiaries strategic initiatives and build comprehensive project plans with agreed timelines, key performance indicators (KPIs) and identified parties responsible for the execution.
- Coordinate the implementation of the strategic initiatives of the organisation.
- Provide guidance to individuals responsible for the execution of strategic initiatives, obtain progress report on workstream and understand the challenges encountered.
- Communicate the strategy to the entire organization through formal sessions.
- Ensure that performance is measured regularly.
- Provide framework for collating data from the subsidiaries and analyse the data for the group to make informed decisions.
- Create and drives the use of executive management dashboard to monitor key performance indicators for the business.
Leadership and Stakeholders Relationship Management:
- Develop effective relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
- Communicate the Organisation’s vision, goals and objectives and ensure alignment of the goals and activities.
- Ensure key stakeholders have a complete understanding of business strategy and initiatives.
- Formulate appropriate strategic responses to developments across the organisation and advice the Management accordingly.
- Ensure synergies amongst the subsidiaries.
- Coordinate, plan and provide direction on processes.
- Coordinate the Synergy amongst SBUs and ensure that the KPIs are delivered.
- Develop new ways of synergies amongst SBUs
- Other duties as may be assigned by Executive Management.
- Demonstrates knowledge in resource utilization
- Application of tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge in strategic management and planning
- Understanding of macroeconomic issues and organisation’s core mandates.
- Understanding of stakeholders value analysis.
- Knowledge of Strategic Management .
- Ability to identify control techniques that respond to organisational, supervisory, and business process risks.
- Understanding of organisation learning principles and change management.
- Demonstrates knowledge in anticipating, identifying organisational problems and tailoring different problem solving approaches to resolve them.
- Results orientation
- Relationship building
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship ability
- Initiative and responsiveness
- Analytical thinking
- Administrative ability
- Managerial ability
- Minimum of a second Class upper in a quantitative field, such as Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Research, Business or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- An MBA degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years Relevant Experience in Strategy Development
- Experience in FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Age: 30- 35
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.