Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Team Lead
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Reference: PTL / 2022 / 062
- Responsible for implementing plant operations as well as overseeing daily production efficiency, waste management, SOP process, production forecast, material planning and quality management for the Feed Plant.
- Monitors correct formulas and drug levels for daily production of feed by close relationship with Manager.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of mill and delivery supervisors.
- Keeps accurate records on mill production and delivery.
- Implementing company’s safety and health policies in the plant.
- Lead human capital deployment and efficiency; including performance evaluation and management, labour levels sufficiency, training and development.
- Maintains good quality control program by accurate sampling procedures.
- Maintains compliance with all government regulatory agencies.
- Coordinates raw materials delivery with appropriate personnel.
- Maintains adequate controls of all inventories.
- Implementation of company strategies while providing cutting-edge direction and focus through leadership.
- Implement the establishment of systems and procedures and compliance review systems that are based on policies and anchored on corporate values.
- B.S. Degree in Agriculture or Food Technology or equivalent experience.
- 8 years’ experience in supervising feed mill operations or other related poultry experience.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skill;
- Residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
15th August, 2022.