Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Stock Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Reference: SO2021025
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring stocks/products movement from the company to the customers through the use of accounting software;
- Issuing sales invoices and receipts to the customers;
- Carrying out data posting into the system;
- Ensuring that inputs on the invoices match with customer’s orders as well as the payments made on such orders;
- Recording and tracking stock levels;
- Maintaining stock records;
- Sending reports on daily basis to the held office;
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by hisdirect supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in STOCK/INVENTORY MANAGEMENT prefarably in manufacturing industries;;
- Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Must be very smart and analytical;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, (Orita-Challenge and its environs).
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2021.