Posted on :
1 Jun, 2012
1 Jun, 2012
Scene is a business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
Job Location: Lagos
• Responsible for assisting in the overall day-to-day administration of the Unit
• Directs services such as computers, printers, internet access and other office equipment maintenance and repairs to ensure that equipment are working optimally.
• Prepares weekly reports on administration of unit for submission to the Consulting Manager for use at the weekly management meeting.
• Prepares monthly financial statement for submission to the Managing Consultant and presentation to the Board in each month.
• Engages in development of capacity building programmes in consultation with other sectoral groups of the organization
• Responsible for marketing the Unit’s programmes for participants and sponsorships.
• Develop revenue generating programmes that can be built into the International Trade Fair Week.
• Collaboration with training organizations, donor agencies, development finance institutions, diplomatic missions and multilateral agencies in capacity building and other economic empowerment programs
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Provide support for consulting programmes with users of the Unit and ensures that programmes are delivered as designed and according to schedules developed for the precise consulting programme.
• Develops various schedules as directed by management.
• Any other duty as directed by management.
Key Qualification and Skills Required
• Experience in a Strategy, HR, Marketing operations, Consulting, Management and or delivery of training programs
• A Business Administration or any Social Science degree from a reputable higher institution.
• A post graduate degree will be of added advantage
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent leadership and Strong organizational Skills
• Good use of initiative and pay attention to details
• Excellent Time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure without supervision
• Good Interpersonal skills
Qualified and Interested Applicants should forward their resumes to [email protected] using the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.