School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Client Relationship / Marketing Executive
As a Client Relationship/Marketing Officer:
- You must have a strong understanding of the company’s products and knowledge of its competition.
- Client Management: Your role is to initiate and manage a good relationship with clients and prospects by attending to clients’ enquiries, follow up on wholesale clients, updates team with clients’ needs, visit clients and follow up with orders, call clients for feedback on services rendered and order delivery.
- Manage and follow through on Orders
- Company Database Management: Regular Update of all wholesale clients’ database in Abuja and Lagos.
- Exhibitions and Conferences: You would be required to keep records of School events such as inter-house sport, fun fairs, open day, graduation days and exhibitions and update team members for effective follow up.
- Social Media Engagement: You will be required to manage the company’s Social media pages
- Marketing Campaigns: You will be in charge of creating sms drafts and scheduling them. You would be required to manage clients’ information desk via email, bulk SMS and newsletters.
- Sample Production: Follow up on sample request from Clients
- You will be required to make sales rounds.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years in Client Relations and Marketing Executive role; within same industry preferred.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency – Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Self-Leader – Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Salary is quite attractive and competitive within the industry.
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Executive
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Identify business opportunities and target markets
- Identify, arrange and Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Represent company at exhibitions, events, seminars and workshops as it applies
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Manage accounts and expansion activities
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Research market trends and products
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Challenge objections in order to get the customer to buy a product
- Check quantity and quality of products at the store prior to delivery
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Review your own sales performance periodically against set targets
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences, Project Management and other related fields
- 2 – 3 years Experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in the textile/ Educational sectors
- A professional qualification in marketing would be an added
- Excellent attention to Details
- Develop plenty of stamina
- Strong Leadership: You must be able to lead and motivate yourself
- Communication: excellent communication and people skills is very essential
- Customer service
- Use of Quick Books would be an added advantage
Salary is quite attractive and competitive within the industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]