School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Distributor Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the effective distribution products and goods to distributors / retail chain through the initiation and the maintenance of profitable relationships with New and Existing Customers.
- Develop strategic alliance for distribution of products
- Attract reliable sales Distributor and Retailer to distribute goods and products.
- Collate, monitor and analyse current market trends for the optimization of channels and products
- Evaluate distributors performance vis a vis target and market demand
- Priorities markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions and for new and existing product portfolios.
- Assign sales territories and set and enforce sales target with distributors.
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible territories.
- Establish and lead regular meetings and conference calls with clients and customers.
- Train team members to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer service, performance and profitability.
- Implement new sales strategies and techniques with the distributors.
- Monitor lead pipelines.
- Develop an accurate and realistic annual budget plan and monitor performance to budget.
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in each territory, whilst facilitating ongoing product training and support.
- Attend trade exhibitions.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any field.
Required Skills / Proficiencies / Qualifications:
- Significant sales management experience.
- Relevant years of Distributorship
- Commercially Astute with strong negotiating skills.
- Attention to details, planning and Organization
- Ability to work with Target.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Result oriented
- Creative and Innovative
- Excellent Communicator
- Strong relationship and networking skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2021.