SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for groundbreaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom (General) Manager
- We’re looking for a results-driven manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Personnel would ensure excellent customer service at all times & resolution of customer complaints.
- Must ensure a smooth operation of the day to day activities of the Showroom.
- Identify research and analyse process problems, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholders.
- Identifying customer requirements by establishing a rapport with customers to understand service requirements.
- Ensure staff & customers are in a safe and clean environment.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security measures and systems.
- Motivate sales team to meet or exceed sale goals
- Maintains store staff by hiring, training, coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring & appraising jobs.
- Maintenance of stock inventories.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- A First Degree/HND in relevant field
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Must be matured with very good marketing and people management skills.
- Excellent administrative, written and spoken communication skills
- The candidate must possess good managerial qualities and must be able to promote and uphold the brand standard
- Good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel
N2,400,000 per annum.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.