SD Human Resources Limited, an HR consulting company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance / Accounts Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Evaluate current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Establish and evaluate profit plans
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Provide financial models and forecasting
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
- Respond to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and grant reporting requests.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in the e-commerce sector
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
N450,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.