SD Human Resources Limited – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Manage performance management and processes.
- Implement the Training and Development agenda.
- Execution of the recruitment process.
- Prepare relevant documents for committee, board and other meeting- notices, minutes agendas and ensure that all such relevant documents are circulated
- Document management
- Liaise with clients, staff and service providers
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Facility management
- Asset management
- Personnel management
- Execute effective Compensation and Payroll Administration.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the same capacity.
- Adequate knowledge of Performance Management, Payroll Administration and Training.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR
- Strong personal and leadership experience
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Identify new clients and respond to inbound customer requests.
- Develop clients based on the profile of existing customers in target market
- Demonstrate the value of company’s services through email and phone communication.
- Actively and aggressively follow up prospects – via phone and email
- Weed out non-qualified prospects and set meetings with qualified prospects
- Reach out to new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Development
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team
- Ability to develop winning proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Legal Partners
- Provide general secretarial/administrative support to Partners;
- Proactive to anticipate tasks with initiative;
- Cover home or personal life maintenance tasks as assigned by Partners;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments;
- B.A /B.Sc./HND in Business Administration/Secretarial Studies/other relevant courses book-keeping skills an added advantage
- Organized and efficient;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills proficient in MS Office;
Job Title: HR Business Development Officer
- To make contracts with selected clients and maintain client database
- Producing job descriptions as per client requirements
- Where required during client meetings provide HR advice and guidance
- Support the team as required with a comprehensive HR advisory service including drafting letters and emails to all clients across a wide range of HR and related issues as appropriate ensuring advice is covered by legal expenses insurance where necessary
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Create new business development strategies to generate leads for the Company.
- Connects the business strategy and HR Strategy
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Business Development in the HR field
- Must be computer savvy with good presentation skills.
- Excellent research skills
- HR professional certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2017.