Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience (UX) Designer
Job Type: Full time
- Our team is looking for a passionate User Experience (UX) designer to support a high-profile development team. The right candidate will be a self-starter, bringing together a strong experience in UX and visual design. We are looking for someone with a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach to solving complex problems.
- This role will have a significant impact on the business, leading the design direction for several products and services, and will work collaboratively with engineering, product management, executive leadership, and other designers, leading design throughout the product development life-cycle.
- You’ll be the user advocate – by conducting user research (interviews, usability testing, concept testing) and make sure we are actually designing for our users
- Testing and deep dive analyses are part of your everyday life and help you to optimize our entire user journey across our product offerings, you’ll ensure product managers understand user behavior and optimize touch points they’re responsible for (e.g. landing pages, registration flow) for a consistent user journey
- You’re capable of creating wire frames, prototypes, user journey flows and polished, pixel-perfect designs, and you’ll further develop our product style guides and components library in accordance with our brand strategy/product identity, and take responsibility for consistent implementation across the entire user journey
- Your proactive research of the latest trends across technology sectors and latest developments will help you to find new approaches and ideas that you can test and implement independently.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience with a strong focus on UX design, ideally in a startup environment.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your skills and approach to tackling complex business challenges & you have experience applying your UX findings on the user journey flow and product UIs – whether it’s designing for responsive web or native apps.
- Your passion is to inspire users with creative smooth UX that translates into polished UI designs & you are a creative problem-solver with a knack for simplifying complex issues
- You know industry-standard design, prototyping and other tools such as. Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, Zeplin.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: All shortlisted CVs will be engaged within 72 hours of application.