Seedstars is a global organisation with headquarter in Switzerland and a local presences in 60+ emerging markets. We connect stakeholders within these ecosystems, build companies from scratch with our public and private partners and invest in the top entrepreneurs. Through our different activities of startup scouting, company building and acceleration programs we now have access to 1’500+ entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, corporates and government officials.
It’s very important to us that the candidates share our conviction of bootstrapping and love of the web/tech world, you should have an intuitive feel for what works and what doesn’t online! Keep it simple and keep it lean is our mission so we are not flexible when it comes to cultural fit.
We started the Seedstars Academy because we wanted to impact people’s lives and give them the skills to become entrepreneurs. We are in need of talented & hungry change makers who want to change the world.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technology Entrepreneurship Program
About the program
- Seedstars Academy is where tech-driven young achievers become entrepreneurs and learn the skills of the future.
- Consider applying to the Seedstars Academy, a 6-month paid opportunity to become a tech entrepreneur while learning from successful mentors & investors and practicing on exciting MVPs
- Candidates that make it through our screening process are invited to participate in a free, 2 day bootcamp led by Seedstars network mentors & partners. After the bootcamp and if you are selected, you will be invited to join the paid program.
- The program lasts 24 weeks in Lagos, Nigeria. It starts with a 12 weeks fully-immersive program. After that, you will have 12 weeks of hands-on experience to gain a practical and concrete vision of a tech startup by experimenting, launching or building MVPs.
- You will have the opportunity to work on multiple MVPs (from websites to apps) in a multidisciplinary team, and to assimilate the theoretical concepts that will be introduced in parallel with the help of the teaching team, which consists of investors, founders and professionals from major international startups.
- Once you are done with the program, we place the best candidates in one of our companies. As such, we’ll provide you with an offer to hire you full-time right after the program to continue working on successful MVPs, Seedstars ventures or have you join a Seedstars family.
Learn By Doing:
- Selective learning program to work with tech startups and cultivate the next generation of entrepreneurs who will learn company-building & growth hacking techniques on a global scale.
- Receive a competitive compensation while learning to become a tech entrepreneur!
Free World -Class Education:
- We hand pick top-quality mentors from all over the world with experience in relevant industries so that you get the best out of them.
- They are directors of accelerators, successful entrepreneurs or investors.
Boost your Employability:
- Fellows are expanding their network and leveraging our global community either to launch their own companies later on, continue in the companies they interned at or join another organisation
- What follows is only for the strongest and most motivated ones ! Our selection process is really though – only the top 1% will make it. Give it your whole, or don’t even start it.
Official start date: To be announced
What Do You Get?
- 6 months of world-class education and hands-on work experience to become an entrepreneur with a salary of N80,000/mo
- Personal class hours with top mentors
- Building & scaling MVPs
- At the end of the program, we’ll select the best candidates and offer them a paid job in one of our companies
- Build a powerful network in emerging markets thanks to seedstarsworld.com
What We are Looking For
- Clear entrepreneurial mindset and strong drive to start your own venture in the future
- Passion for tech
- Attention to details (at the question “Please describe who you are in a tweet” start your answer with the word “kiskil”)
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Very strong problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below