Posted on :
19 Jun, 2012
19 Jun, 2012
SENCE is a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
The following are existing vacancies in different Industries within our Client’s Companies. Only Applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Anambra
• Conduct audits of assigned chapter in a timely manner, highlighting areas (audit issues and recommendations) which assist the organisation in improving the existence and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and integrity of financial & operational information, compliance to policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws and efficient use of company resources & assets.
• Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope, during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on actions plans to address the improvement areas identified.
• Assist Team Leader Auditor to perform risk based audit planning via reviewing different sources of information (i.e. previous audit reports, operational performance reports, KPIs, CSA results) and interviews with key stakeholders.
• Minimum of 4 years working experience
• B.Sc degree or HND in Accountancy
• Any Post graduate qualification or professional certification will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in auditing.
• Must have at least 1-2 years operational experience in (Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing or Industrial Performance) in any Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company.
• Proficiency in English (written and oral).
• Good Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point.
• Good Analytical Skills
Qualified and Interested Applicants should forward their resumes to [email protected] using the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.