Our client is a leading Electromechanical Engineering & Construction company specialized in the design and implementation of major construction and maintenance projects in the commercial and industrial sectors.
They are looking for a Senior Commissioning Manager. The Senior Commissioning Manager will have the responsibilities of the commissioning, operation and maintenance of plant & equipment on new oil & gas projects.
The position is based in Port Harcourt.
- Experienced in the commissioning, operation and maintenance of plant & equipment on new oil & gas projects.
- Familiar in inspection and acceptance on behalf of client of instrumentation, plant and equipment associated with both sweet and sour oil/gas process facilities. Attendance of FAT and SAT on behalf of company/client and sign off of acceptance documentation.
- Supervise and motivate workforce to a high degree of safety and efficiency. Able to communicate effectively within a team and individually to other key personnel.
- Implement and control of Safe Systems of Work (Permit to Work) in the SIMOPS, construction and operations environments at a high level of responsibility. Familiar with Hazard and Risk Analysis techniques.
- Plan, Organize and Execute shutdown activities for Gas Plant.
- Draft and issue reports within a corporate reporting system.
- Prepare documents associated with the start up, operation and maintenance of plant and equipment. Training documentation for national personnel. Hand-over documents for exchange of facilities from vendor to client.
- Commission, operate and maintain Instrumentation and control systems inclusive of complex control systems associated with gas turbines and compressors inclusive of Control Room operations
- Train and assess for competence of national employees to for Client, to enable nationalization of workforce.
- Flexible in the approach to changing working practices expected within modern industry. Shown the aptitude to accept duties outside normal scope of work and adapt to new technology.
Qualification & experience
- With 20 years minimum experience in the commissioning, operation and maintenance of plant & equipment on new oil & gas projects.
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent leadership, motivational and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English
WHAT IS ON OFFER
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Please send us your salary expectations, your english resume and application form in Word format and indicate the job reference NGA0266 at the following address: [email protected]