Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Corporate Finance Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Lead the development of financial plans and forecasts, including annual budgets and long- term strategic plans.
- Identify the working capital needs of the group, analyze use of funds, review exposure, asset and liability levels, and prepare funding plan highlighting and recommending appropriate actions.
- Optimise the Group’s capital structure; identify target capital structure and monitor cost of capital For FMN subsidiaries.
- Day-to-day execution of transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation fund raising and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners.
- Work closely with business development department to determine appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide inputs into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process and strategic capital allocation.
- Manage investor relations and prepare investor presentations for quarterly and annual analyst calls.
- Manage credit rating process, periodically analyse the financial performance of the Group and its key competitors and share reports with the management team.
- Provide information on market conditions to management on interest rates, share price of FMN and its competitors, capital market rules and regulations, etc.
- Deliver business valuations for acquisitions and divestments, financial valuation (e.g. impairment computations), and any other related strategic decision supports.
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Group Treasurer or Group Chief Financial Officer.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or related course.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- 7 – 10 years related experience working in an FCMG sector.
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong business acumen, with a deep understanding of the organization’s business model and industry trends.
- Pay great attention to details and have strong analytical skills.
- Have deep understanding of the industry, the Organizations business model, and market trends to effectively analyze and forecast financial performance.
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications and Accounting tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency