MTN Nigeria seeks for Senior Manager, Vas, Data & Content Development, the ideal candidate reports to GM, Products & Data Services. A first degree or post-graduate diploma in Marketing, Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline A first degree or post-graduate diploma in Engineering and/or Design. Training and certification in Project Management is desirable
- Develop possible future scenarios of MTNN’s data, portals and messaging product portfolio by considering what is known about current and future technologies, and coming to a position on what combination of features and scenarios will positively impact satisfy customers needs and aspirations
- Identify and advise on new opportunities for MTNN to explore by providing products and services based on the evolution of technologies
- Design and develop new systems, products and services for multiple market segments, across the entire spectrum of customers addressed by MTNN.
- Ensure market managers and the rest of the organization are aligned with the evolution of the product and services roadmap based on new technologies
- Drive product and service delivery across the organisation in the medium to long term by agreeing and setting goals cross functionally
- Direct and provide a strategic framework for product managers to develop new data, portals and messaging products
- Maintain in-life products and services.
- Full integration of quality management processes and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide performance data to support management decision-making.
At least 12 years work experience of which includes:
- ·5 years in advanced Product Development and Management experience in a Telecommunications-related environment
- 12 months in Portals, content, data and messaging
- 4 years experience in advanced Project Management
- 3 years in co-coordinating a number of external agencies and suppliers
- 2 years experience in dealing with senior stakeholders within an established organisation
This offer ends on the 1st October 2009
Apply here now!