FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world.
Job Title: Senior Program Officer, Program Support
Req ID: 2533
- As a member of the Program Management Team, working with the AD, the SPO provides oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all FHI Nigeria activities in the assigned zones and states.
- Provide management support to the ZO, state offices and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting
- Develop and oversee execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, amendment and close out of all sub agreements
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- MSc/ MA in public health, business administration, health or behavioral sciences or other recognized equivalent with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or BSc/ BA in public health, business administration, health or behavioral sciences or other recognized equivalent with 7 to 9 years relevant experience with international development programs
Apply for this Job