SERVETEK Limited has built a crop of technically competence workforce by ensuring that it engages only experienced and registered engineers and technicians with proven track-records in their various areas of specialization to carry out their assigned projects in line with the overall company view of proficiency and excellence while being mindful of safety. Servetek Engineering recruits Supply Chain Manager
POSITION: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
AGE: 35 – 45 years
Successful candidate would be responsible for:
- To look over the overall supply chain concerning tools and materials for Servetek.
- Setting up and managing an appropriate procurement system which is transparent and shows efficiency and effectiveness.
- Negotiating and administration of purchasing contracts with optimal payment terms and managing the whole process.
- Managing the materials purchasing budget of Key Account Managers and working towards cost saving and timely delivery.
- Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials into the country in accordance with organisational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international laws and processes.
- Manage the necessary documentation and forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import activities.
- Communicate with import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Anticipate, research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department’s own strategy, resources and procedures.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example: shipping schedule, letters of credit; Form M Purchase orders e.t.c.
- Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relation.
- Management and coordination of the Warehouse/logistics department
- Development of the warehouse /Logistics system
- Management of material and material deployment to site.
- Monitoring stock count in relations to material budget.
- Insuring effective and time delivery of material to site.
- Management of third party logistics company.
- Liaising with various site contractors on effective ways of delivery material to site.
- Preparing of payment to various transport company in use.
- Collection of the issue materials from our various client.
- Record keeping & updating.
- Do all other duties as assigned to you by the Chief Operating Officer
Reporting Relationships: Chief Operating Officer
The successful candidate should be a mature person, honest, display high sense of responsibility, possesses eyes for details, confident, proactive, a goal getter, have team spirit, good interpersonal skills, assertive, professional approach, ability to work under pressure.
Minimum Qualification / Experience Required:
- B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with bias for the telecommunication sector.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in management position within the telecoms sector
- A good knowledge and experience in procurement, warehousing and logistics.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Good knowledge of telecommunication industry.
- Good understanding of the telecoms
- Possess strong Negotiation/influencing skills
- High level of computer literacy.
- Data compilation and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Project Management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strategy development/implementation skills
Click here to apply