Seven Up Bottling Company, we are a leader in the beverage industry in Nigeria, acknowledged for providing challenging opportunities for hardworking and experienced individuals who have passion for result. Opportunities now exist for such individuals to join our organization as ACCOUNTS MANAGER.
Job Title: Accounts Manager
The job holder has full responsibility for coordinating all Regional Accounting activities in the areas of budgeting and budgetary controls, costing, financial I management reporting and banking of cash I sales and their reconciliation. Document all local purchases and plan the expected cash flow.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Implement company accounting policies and procedures as they relate to the Region.
- Coordinate the preparation of budget for the region and ensure they are strictly implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure preparation of proper cost analysis and Regional management information for Head Office / management use.
- Ensure the accurate processing and reconciliation of all regional financial transactions concerning cash and sales proceeds, bank lodgments, payments stock /product transfer, etc.
- Co-ordinate stock counts at the region and ensure proper documentation and reconciliation to books, together with investigation report of any discrepancies.
- Ensure timely collections and banking of cash/sales proceeds, and for transfer of funds to Head Office.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements • and monthly unit cost of production for the region, ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- Ensure timely collections and banking of
- Ensure the timely and accurate consolidation and preparation of all financial and management information reports for Head Office use.
- Liaise with Head Office finance on all aspects of financial activities and for resolution of accounting I operational issues.
- Provide other user departments in the plant with accurate and up-to-date financial reports.
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following
- A university degree or higher national diploma in Accounting plus ACA qualification.
- 12 years experience in financial and management accounting responsibilities five of which must be at management level.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting Principles, and practice.
- Good financial management and analytical skills.
- Between 35 and 40 years age bracket. Must be computer literate.
The compensation attached to this position is very attractive and competitive.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates to apply in their own handwriting, latest 6th October 2011 with relevant CV credentials
The Executive Director,
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc,
247 Moshood Abiola Way, Ijora,
P.O. Box 134. Apapa.